CommunityRoommate: Living with Tang Art Preview
西藏11选5-英超直播TANG Payne: Join us Thursday, January 23, at 6:00 PM, to celebrate the launch of Roommate: Living with Tang Art, the Tang’s new art loan program, which invites Skidmore students to borrow artwork…
WorkshopBetween the Mountains Ink Workshop
TANG Payne: Join Serena Hildebrandt ’20, curator of Between the Mountains, on Wednesday, January 29, at 6:00 PM, for a workshop on painting with ink. Between the Mountains brings together…
Reception2020 Spring Opening Reception
TANG Atrium: Join us Saturday, February 1, at 5:00 PM, for a celebration of our spring exhibitions. Mary Weatherford: Canyon–Daisy–Eden presents a survey of Weatherford’s career, drawing from…
TourHyde Cabinet #5: Divine Dalí Curator’s Talk…
TANG Tang Teaching Museum: Join us Tuesday, February 4, at 12:30 PM, for a curator’s talk with Bridget Kerr ’20 on Hyde Cabinet #5: Divine Dalí, which showcases prints by Salvador Dalí from the…
- What goes into building a new science center? Years of planning, tens of thousands of bricks and countless dreams. Take a look at the staggering figures behind the first phase of the largest, single academic initiative in Skidmore's history.
- Conner, provost of Washington and Lee University, innovative leader of interdisciplinary academic programs and longtime advocate of diversity and inclusion, begins July 1, 2020.
- A recent alumna reflects on the connections and inspiration she found as a member of the international scholarship program.
- If you had to choose one photo to capture life and learning at Skidmore in 2019, which would you choose? All year, across campus and around the world, we’ve been collecting photos that represent Skidmore and our unique brand of creativity. Here are some of our favorites.
- “Tiffany & Co. has built a secret lab to crush its rivals,” says Bloomberg. Others call it a “think tank” and a “lab of shiny dreams.” But it’s the label that a recent grad has given it that elicits genuine pride for Dana Naberezny ’95: “a mini Skidmore.”
- A political science major and film and media studies minor, Hadia Bakkar ’20 plans to pursue a career in journalism. She describes Skidmore as a place where everyone can pursue their own unique experiences.
- After an impressive semester in their sports and classrooms, 32 Skidmore College student-athletes were recognized for their academic achievements by earning spots on the Liberty League fall All-Academic teams.
- For the 14th consecutive year, the Skidmore College community has come together to assist local residents and families through the Skidmore Cares community service program.
- Off campus, she is Ms. Goldstein, the teacher. On campus, she is Hillary, the college student. Balancing both roles can be equal parts hectic and exciting. Here is a day in the life of Hillary Goldstein ’20.
We believe that every life is made more profound with creativity at its core.Read More
We’re completely committed to environmental action. From our own solar field and 29 buildings with geothermal heating and cooling, to student-run composting, gardens, and more–we’re doing it ourselves so our ecosystems, and those beyond them, can reap immediate benefits.