Diversity in the News
- A recent alumna reflects on the connections and inspiration she found as a member of the international scholarship program.
- The fourth In It series aimed to strengthen the Skidmore community through inclusion programming focusing on religion, faith and spirituality.
- Faculty artists explore themes such as time and space, the history of women’s justice and the body with mediums ranging from metal and wood to ceramics.
- 1/21Case Center Intercultural Center
- 1/28Case Center Intercultural Center
- 2/04Case Center Intercultural Center